Tuesday 11 February 2014

I Love Every Moment Spent With You

I Love Every Moment Spent With You
When I held your hand my soul lingered into the gates of heaven, when I stared into your eyes I was hypnotized in a world unknown to me, when we kissed I was tranced in a state of passion, when we said goodbye my heart dropped into the shallow depths of the ocean, when I sleep at night I can only recall the fun time I spent with you. When I think of the future I can only see you in it. When I hug you tight every time I see you, I will never let go. And when I say I Love You, it stands alone as my heart to cherish.
Being with you, takes me on a magical trip daily. There's never a dull time when am with you my love. Every second, minute, hour, day spent with you is spent in happiness. I love you so much, I mean words can't even explain how much I love you, my love for you is infinite. Love you always baby.